Monday, September 21, 2015

Abandon


complete abandon

find yourself in another

ah... so this is love


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
It's been two years... two years since I said, "Sure, why not?" and followed him on this crazy ride. It's been two years of laughter and tears, adventures and wrong turns, new food, new friends, and new experiences. The fact that it's only been two years of knowing him blows me away. I found my partner in crime, my travel buddy, my other half, my best friend, my Viking... and all because I went out on a crazy limb and moved to China.
 
I actually drew something to post today but made the mistake of spending twelve hours at work so I never got a chance to color it... So here is a little haiku for my beer chuggin, chicken wing munchin', Disney pin collectin' Viking ♥️
 
a.r.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment