Sunday, October 11, 2015

Hitchhike


*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Ah! There you are! And just in time... There's a little matter I forgot to mention: Beware of hitchhiking ghosts!
 
These are the three ghosts from my favorite ride at Disney World--the Haunted Mansion. I've recently fallen even more in love with this trio after discovering that there is a pin set that features them (yes, I am one of those poor unfortunate souls [see what I did there?] that is absolutely obsessed with Disney pin trading). I managed to find two out of the three during my honeymoon in August but I am still missing the short hairy guy! So if you find yourself at Disney any time soon and happen upon him, remember me?
 
 
These three ghosts appear at the end of the ride and their names are Phineas (the traveler), Ezra (the skeleton), and Gus (the prisoner)... Phineas is my favorite. They're scary and spooky but at the same time so gosh darn lovable!
 
I decided to take my love of Disney and my love for Halloween and create a Haunted Mansion doodle today. I hope it gets you in the Halloween spirit, makes your spine tingle and skin crawl, and makes you think back to the first time you rode through the Haunted Mansion, terrified only to have it become your absolute favorite.
 
Only 20 days until Halloween!
 
a.r.w.
 
PS: Now a ghost will follow you home... Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment