Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hiding

 
There is a cat hiding out on the moon, I know. I've seen him smiling down on me.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Now this picture did not come out as nice as I wanted it to be... but I still love my black cat hiding out on the moon.
 
My whole life whenever I see a crescent moon, I always point and say, "The Cheshire Cat smile!" Crescent moons are my absolute favorite because of that very reason.
 
In my mind I have a story of how a witch was flying by the moon on her broomstick when her pet cat fell off and landed safely on the moon. At first he was annoyed by the inconvenience but lately, he smiles. Up on the moon there is no sadness, no worries, no one to think that you're bad luck, and no pesky dogs always barking at you.
 
Only 3 more days until Halloween!!
 
a.r.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment